Monday, January 28, 2008

My First Post

This blog is supposed to focus on music—album reviews, concerts that I attend, what I’m listening to, artists, etc. But since I have a lot of interests and lack discipline (I blame Adult onset ADD), I will probably get sidetracked. What you will find here are musings that yes, will be about music, but also posts about sports, fashion, my experiences as a transplanted Texan living in New York, and anything else that I want to write about.

I also began this blog to build discipline and confidence in my writing. It’s hard to put yourself out there but my fear of criticism and rejection is something that I will have to get over if I hope to one day write professionally. Another reason I started this blog is because my writing professor also hinted via handout how important it was to be blog savvy.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come visit you?

-You online blog stalker

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear more! We're here for ya, mama!
- Liz

Anonymous said...

How about "Itchy's Hot Beets"?

Sophie Gilbert said...

Musicllaneous! I love it.

CRush said...

Looks good - I am so proud of you popper!

Anonymous said...

resaliscious!
haha jk
i will try my best to keep up with your blog :)

Anonymous said...

New York got a prettier when you moved. I have a feeling that I won't know many of the groups you cover though.
KH

Anonymous said...

i'm likinggg it. keep me posted on when you have new blogsss

<3 ashley pot-pot