Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Christmas Wish



Dear Santa,

This year, all I want is for Texas to install a massive public railway system so that I don't have to buy a car. This is a very selfless wish. Not only would it be good for the environment but it would also keep the insurance rates for Asian drivers at a low (for them) premium. Must I remind you of the time I ran into Mike Herman's car in the student parking lot in front of the whole senior class. Or the time I backed into a minivan at the country club. Or the time I ran over a wheelbarrow on 75 which coincidentally spun my then boyfriend's mom's Lexus across three lanes of traffic before finally ending up on the shoulder facing the wrong direction.

So Santa...I know that I already gave you my Christmas list when I saw you at Macy's with Liz and Melanie but if you could add this wish to the top of the list, I would be most grateful.

Best,
Resalin

PS. If you're looking for homemade cookies, you won't find it at Judy's house. All of her cookies (regardless of what Mr. Bruce might think) come from a plastic bucket or a handy single-serving-just-add-1-tbsp mix that you stir and zap in the microwave for 45 seconds, 55 if you prefer your cookies crispy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

special green christmas background?