Thursday, January 15, 2009

American Idol vs. Vamps

I haven't watched an episode of American Idol in years though my friend Stephen Kroll suggested I do so, not to look for upcoming talent or even to laugh at those unfortunate enough to have friends that allowed or even encouraged them to embarrass themselves on national tv, but to look at the female talent sitting on the judicial panel.

Really Stephen?

I'd rather watch vampire movies like the German film Let the Right One In. A haunting soundtrack accompanies an intriguing storyline and while scenes are sparse, each one is meaningful. It's going to be hard to forget Eli's cloudy, blue, blood-rimmed eyes. Thanks RC for reccommending the film.

2 comments:

brandon lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brandon lee said...

let the right one in was one of my fave movies last year, but i also love idol